Explore Siena, visiting its markets and farmers’ markets.
* Wine Tasting: Experience a selection of the finest Tuscan wines paired with local cheeses and cured meats.
* Sienese Sweets: Conclude the tour with a tasting of traditional Sienese sweets paired with Vinsanto wine.
* Cooking Class: Begin with a cooking lesson to delve into the roots of Sienese culinary traditions.
* Food and Wine Tour: Wander through Siena, exploring wine shops and gastronomic spots to taste a wide variety of Tuscan wines like Brunello, Chianti, Nobile di Montepulciano, and Vernaccia di San Gimignano. Pair the tastings with local cheeses and cured meats.
* Traditional Lunch: Stop at one of Siena’s authentic restaurants for a traditional lunch.
* Winery Visit: In the afternoon, if desired, venture into the countryside to visit one or two wineries in Chianti or Montalcino.
In both tours you can ask me to add visits to highlights such as the Cathedral, the City Hall and the Contrada of the Palio Horse race.
Feel free to send me an email